7 Ways to use Confetti
Confetti is fun, it looks great scattered on the party table and can really add to the theme and style of a party. But what else can you do with it? We’ve created a roundup of 7 different uses for this small but perfectly formed decoration.
1. Before the party add confetti to your invitations, it gives the recipient a little taster of the fun that awaits them at the party. Just add a few pieces of confetti to your invite and make sure you seal it up well.
2. Decorate your party craft with them. We love to decorate jewellery boxes, masks and crowns with stickers and gems. You can add a little extra sparkle with confetti. Just add a little glue and stick away.
3. Put inside balloons. If you have party balloons you can put confetti inside. Looks best with helium clear balloons.
4. Balloon Dip. For coloured balloons the balloon dip works well. Simply paint the base of the balloon in glue and dip in or sprinkle with confetti. You can also use stencils.
5. Add to Christmas crackers – for a little added excitement to the usual bang. Open up the end carefully to add the confetti.
6. Add to clear baubles for a Christmas or party tree.
7. Add to Pinata, tissue square confetti is perfect for a great effect when the big smash occurs. Just add them to the pinata along with your sweets and treats to have a shower of tissue confetti at smash time.