Kids Can’t Help Loving The New Minecraft Update
As you may know by now BoxedUpParty loves Minecraft. My kids play it all the time and they do play with me too although I’ll never be as good as them!
It’s been a very good month for Minecraft fans as their tablet games have had an update which allows them to do loads more than before.
Here’s the list of all the new changes to the game – it’s all the kids have been talking about at school!
- Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs.
- Multiple language support.
- Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
- You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
- Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
- Spider jockeys!
- Cave Spiders!
- Adorable baby zombies!
- Weird chicken jockeys!
- Clownfishes are now edible!
- A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
- Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
- We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
- Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
- Drinking milk now removes mob effects
- Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
- Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
Don’t forget we have all you need for your children’s Minecraft party, take a look at some of our great party kits with licensed posters and accessories.
We also have new pixel party favours to add to the fun. Grab them soon as their selling like hotcakes!!