The Sneaky Smugglers Game Is Perfect for Pirate Parties
The Sneaky Smugglers game is perfect for slightly older children at your party. My 10-year-old daughter told me all about it after returning from a get together with her friends. She and her friends had a great time playing it and she thought it would be a perfect addition to the blog (very thoughtful).
How to play
- 5 or more players for the most fun!
- Play outside if possible.
- Object of the game is to be as quiet and sneaky as possible.
- All players are given 10 points each at the start of the game.
- Everyone gets into a line and the pirates begin walking around.
- The pirates must try not to make any noise. This can include talking, giggling, stepping on a stick, rustling or any other action that makes a sound.
- The player behind you deducts a point every time you make a noise.
- It is a good idea to have a party helper or adult at the front and back of the line.
- Play until you decide to stop.
After the game
Pirates tell each other what their score is.
9-10 Points Great work you are a sneaky smuggler.
6-8 Points Almost there.
3-5 Points You need a bit more work.
1-2 Points YOU FAILED!!
I hope you enjoy the game and I wonder if any of you will break my daughter’s friend Finn’s record of MINUS 36 points!!